MLS API?

Discussions around Mobile Development
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: MLS API?

Post by jdlessley »

texpan19 wrote:... I am trying to get a hold of someone to suggest the project ...
The point of contact for this is the Priesthood department. This has been suggested many times before through the ICS department. There have been several quite good programs offered to the Church but they have all been refused. We have never received any more explanation than the Brethren have decided not to pursue those capabilities yet. Those who have been trying to get HT/VT capabilities online and/or in applications supported by the Church for years are frustrated in the progress but also happy just to hear the HT/VT reporting similar to MLS will be available in the first quarter of 2015.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
rferons

Post by rferons »

realize I am late to the game on thsi one. hometeaching.org is a site created by another member in my ward that is cloud based. After an EQP sets up his organization in the system and email is generated every month to the members of the quorum. All they have to do is click on the link in the email and they can report their home teaching online.
I am currently working on a 2.0 version that will provide more indepth analytics into the home teaching report. An API to the MLS system would be very helpful for a project like this. If interested in collaborating on the project please contact me. Using a php stack and GIT for version control.
rtpetersen1

Post by rtpetersen1 »

Would it be possible for that amazing member of your ward that created hometeaching.org to create one for visiting teaching? Thank you and please thank the member of your ward for the HT site. It looks great.

Return to “Mobile Development”