Temple Coordinator Program

Walkara

Temple Coordinator Program

Post by Walkara »

I have developed a program for Temple Coordinator scheduling. It reduces the time needed to create a worker schedule from 3 to 7 hours to one hour. Check it out at ldstemple.ca and download for free.
ewingfd

Re: Temple Coordinator Program

Post by ewingfd »

I downloaded the program but I can't open the program because a password is required. How can I get the password?
zdiaz61

Post by zdiaz61 »

I am a new call Temple coordinator - found this website, is the application working? It asks for a password, can someone provide so I can use this program?

Thank you
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

This really seems like a bad idea. I would not blindly download and install software from an untrusted and unknown source. Bad idea.

Perhaps the moderators would consider removing this thread?
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
ewingfd

Post by ewingfd »

I don't think anyone is monitoring the application and I don't think anyone knows the password. I agree with drepouille. I would delete your download. For me, each shift seems to use a different program, so I had my son-in-law create a program for me using excel. It works great for me.
eh1950

Post by eh1950 »

Work as a Coordinator for a shift on Thursday have used the tis program for 7 months now it wont let me change anything on our shift?

Return to “Software Development”