Application form for going to mission

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Application form for going to mission

Post by jdlessley »

Streetboy5429 wrote:I'm meeting with my bishop this sunday

Will he give me access to the missionary application right away?

When I ask him this Sunday?
I doubt that anyone can predict the outcome of your interview. When the bishop determines all is in order and you are ready to serve a mission he will inform you when he has granted you permission to access to the Missionary Online Recommendation System (MORS).
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Magabiresaidii

Post by Magabiresaidii »

I need help please. How can I submit online for going on mission.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Magabiresaidii wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:47 am How can I submit online for going on mission.
Visit with your bishop or branch president. He will set up your application and then tell you where to find it so that you may begin the process.
sulitaulani

Post by sulitaulani »

I want to know how i can fill up my missionary application
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

sulitaulani wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:21 am I want to know how i can fill up my missionary application
Kindly read the post just before yours.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
UzochukwuLevimmesoma

Post by UzochukwuLevimmesoma »

How can I fill the mission form
caillines

Post by caillines »

You'll need to talk with your bishop or branch president and he will give you access to the form.
leimar

Post by leimar »

My son is trying to apply o a mission but there's a problem about his lds acct... He can't sign in because there is another account to his mrn... Is there anything we can do to delete the old account?
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

leimar wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:07 am My son is trying to apply o a mission but there's a problem about his lds acct... He can't sign in because there is another account to his mrn... Is there anything we can do to delete the old account?
There sure is. Speak with your bishop or ward clerk and they can give you the number to the Global Service Department. Those folks can help you sort it out.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Arte71

Post by Arte71 »

Well, here’s a funny problem which I guess fits this thread.

So our ward clerk wants to serve a mission, and they need to fill the recommendation to send to the bishop with the papers and radda radda radda.

However, everytime he tries to enter the recommendation website, he gets sent directly to the missionary help thing or whatever, since he's the ward clerk, and he even appears as a person "waiting to send the recommendation"... but he can never send it because no matter what, the site just sends him to help other people but never himself.

So basically the bishop has to release the ward clerk and then call him again so he can send the recommendation... which is very ineficient but it works.

What I want to ask is if there's a better way to solve this, or "releasing and... re-seizing" is the only way?
Last edited by Arte71 on Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Reports and Forms”