Feature to export or print notes

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
danarussell

Re: Feature to export or print notes

Post by danarussell »

I wonder if our notes are not printed because the brethren do not want them appearing on the same printed page with the scriptures. If this is the case please tell me. My faith can handle that decision.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

danarussell wrote:If this is the case please tell me.
I suspect no one here knows. We are all just members like yourself. The few church employees who show up from time to time are likely not in an official capacity and either they don't know either are are not at liberty to say. The best we can do is request and wait/hope. I don't personally use the note feature (in large part because I'm old school and don't trust this information on a web page that could go away at any time).
Elise709

Post by Elise709 »

Is it possible to print a talk or article from the Church's website with the footnotes and our own personal highlights and the notes/annotations we have made while reading it? When I am in Adobe Acrobat I can print a pdf with all of my highlights and annotations. Can we do that when we print an article or scriptures as well?
momlorine8

Post by momlorine8 »

how do I export a file from my computer to notes in the Gospel app?

Return to “Gospel Library”