LDSTools for IOS Feature Request

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
bradhokanson
Church Employee
Church Employee

LDSTools for IOS Feature Request

Post by bradhokanson »

Members in our ward are starting to use "Lesson Schedules" on lds.org but have mentioned the ideal situtation would be able to view lesson schedules via LDSTools on their IOS device. This wouldnt be for lesson schedule editing but only for viewing. Is this something that could be included in the next build?

Thanks

Brad Hokanson
jawbeav

Re: LDSTools for IOS Feature Request

Post by jawbeav »

This is my question. Great resource for the LDS Tools app. Any word on when this will be available?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDSTools for IOS Feature Request

Post by russellhltn »

Before that feature can be implemented in any Tools, an API will have to be created so it can access that information.

I don't know of any time-line to make that happen. As it is, the Lesson Schedule was created quickly so as to allow LUWS to be closed. So I doubt if it's in the forum that was envisioned for it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”