Custom Reports on LCR vs MLS

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Custom Reports on LCR vs MLS

Post by lajackson »

RichardGamble wrote:Is there an update on the availability of Custom Reports on LCR?
The Church very rarely provides schedules pertaining to software updates, and rarely even provides information on the direction of software projects. It is most likely we will discover when Custom Reports are available in LCR by noticing that the link has appeared.

That assumes, of course, that the developers even have Custom Reports on their development radar. I believe they do, but I do not believe it has a very high priority. This is my own personal opinion.

We do know that the goal is to have MLS Membership functionality moved to LCR by the end of this year. Since Custom Reports was a part of the MLS Membership software, and a valuable part, I might add, my hope is that this capability will appear in LCR by the end of 2016.

Again, no promises, and no insider knowledge. And the developers do not frequent the Forum except on rare occasions. They receive their instructions and priorities from departments internal to Church headquarters, not from us.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”