Cleaning and Paper Supplies in Chapel

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
drepouille

Re: Cleaning and Paper Supplies in Chapel

Post by drepouille »

Our local FM Group has changed to a regional office, so our FM Group is no longer local. Far far away...
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
inojmiller

Post by inojmiller »

Does anyone know the name of the new cleaner that the church is using? I’ve read the posts and I know it seems like it’s from Staples but wondering if you know the name brand? I’m trying to find the ingredients in the cleaners.In our ward building, we have a handwritten label that says all purpose cleaner/409. I would really like to know the ingredients as I’m concerned to have my children and my immunocompromise husband around these cleaners. I don’t think it safe.
We also have the old window cleaner which is high Texas City for liver or kidney damage. Makes me feel so sad that we’ve been using that for years especially for the little children. I don’t use any harsh cleaning supplies at home so whenever we cleaned the church it was always a toxic overwhelm to our bodies.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

inojmiller wrote:Does anyone know the name of the new cleaner that the church is using? ...
With your concerns being based on particular health issues of a family member, I would suggest calling the stake PFR and ask him to ask the FM group for a link to product identity information or MSDS.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Brighton Professional™ Dissolvable Portion Packets - All-Purpose Cleaner, 25/Pk (BPR28370-B).
Brighton Professional™ Dissolvable Portion Packets - Glass Cleaner, 25/Pk (BPR28371-B).
Brighton Professional™ Dissolvable Portion Packets, Neutral Floor Cleaner, Lavender Scented, 20/Pack (BPR53218-A).
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

The Safety Data Sheet for each product should be linked from the Product Details section for each item on staples.com. I also noticed the first one listed includes a "chemical disclosure sheet" and suspect the others will have them as well but did not personally check.
inojmiller

Post by inojmiller »

Thanks so much for the quick replies. Very helpful!

Return to “General Discussions”