Can't donate online

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
Bluebird45

Re: Can't donate online

Post by Bluebird45 »

Should I use his email address for the membership email address even on my account? Right now my email address shows up for both the personal and membership in my account.
Bluebird45

Post by Bluebird45 »

We'll just ask our ward clerk how to proceed. Thanks for looking into this issue for me.
sasgrw

Post by sasgrw »

And it says it can't register him because he's already registered? Any chance that error is correct? Maybe he is registered. Have you tried clicking on the "Forgot your user name?" or "Forgot your password?" links?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Bluebird45 wrote:but I still can't register him using his membership number. A puzzle.
Use the "Forgot Username" link and his MRN to find out what account it's linked to. He may have created it (perhaps for a different church site) and forgot about it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Post by mevans »

Definitely try the recovery options. If all else fails, you can try contacting LDS Account support.

Go here:
https://ldsaccount.lds.org/help/showAllQuestions

If you don't see an answer to your question, then click on the link "I didn't find an answer to my question." and you'll get an option to contact LDS Account support.
kathrynk4

Post by kathrynk4 »

When I go to My Ward > Donations, I get a modal box with this message in it:

The unit you belong to does not support online donations. Please select a country that you want your donations to go to.

When I select the country (USA, which is the only option in the menu) and click Continue, it just cycles me back to the same modal box.

I am having the exact same issue as described above. Was there ever a resolution on how to fix this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

kathrynk4 wrote:When I go to My Ward > Donations, I get a modal box with this message in it:

The unit you belong to does not support online donations. Please select a country that you want your donations to go to.
Check your email settings. Go to ldsaccount.lds.org, select "Contact Settings" on the left side. Make sure the first field (Email Address) has a current valid verified email address.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
deveechurchy

Post by deveechurchy »

I'm having the same exact problem! I'm using a mac. I've tried switching the user agent to internet explorer, chrome, etc, but no luck. Please help!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

deveechurchy wrote:I'm having the same exact problem! I'm using a mac. I've tried switching the user agent to internet explorer, chrome, etc, but no luck. Please help!
Have you followed the instructions russellhltn provided in the post just before yours?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
deveechurchy

Post by deveechurchy »

jdlessley wrote:
deveechurchy wrote:I'm having the same exact problem! I'm using a mac. I've tried switching the user agent to internet explorer, chrome, etc, but no luck. Please help!
Have you followed the instructions russellhltn provided in the post just before yours?
Yes, it has my valid email address, but still won't work.

Return to “Online Donations”