Ponderize APP Request

Gospel App & Game Contest in conjunction with previous LDSTech Conferences
hiltonc

Re: Ponderize APP Request

Post by hiltonc »

My wife and I put together LDS Ponderize for iOS which is currently waiting for review by Apple. It lets you pick a verse, pair it with a background, set it as a lock screen, and schedule notifications reminding you to ponderize. If anyone would like to beta test send me your email address and I'll add you in TestFlight.
NathanWonnacott

Post by NathanWonnacott »

Well, looks like I don't need to write one anymore. I'll help you beta test though. Also, I've come across a few people online who are interested in the app, so I'll make sure I advertise your app to them.
hiltonc

Post by hiltonc »

We only do iOS apps, so there's definitely still a need on Android.
hiltonc

Post by hiltonc »

It's available on the App Store now!
NathanWonnacott

Post by NathanWonnacott »

Wow, $2.99 to pick your own scripture? Maybe I will continue to write my own.
sjacobsen

Post by sjacobsen »

Would love to be able to keep a list of all scriptures I have ponderized
hiltonc

Post by hiltonc »

A popular request. I don't know if it will make it in the update we're working on now, but the next one for sure.
Wanlorn

Post by Wanlorn »

So I have been looking for LDS apps for a while and there seems to be an Apple connection with the church because many apps are not available on Android. I would like to request that all the LDS apps, especially the new Ponderize App be ported to Android as not everyone is an Apple iWhatever user.

Thank you,
James Wheeler
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Wanlorn wrote:So I have been looking for LDS apps for a while and there seems to be an Apple connection with the church because many apps are not available on Android. I would like to request that all the LDS apps, especially the new Ponderize App be ported to Android as not everyone is an Apple iWhatever user.
All of the official apps produced by the church are on Android (see https://www.lds.org/pages/mobileapps?lang=eng). This Ponderize App was done by a private developer who earlier in the thread indicated he does not do Android apps. So another a private Android developer would have to decide to write a similar app.
brett.bertola

Post by brett.bertola »

Just so everyone knows, there is a now a new Ponderize app on the store that is both allows you to view your history and all verses are free. You can check it out here. :) https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ponderi ... mpt=uo%3D4

Return to “Gospel App & Game Contest”