LDS Account Membership Record Numbers

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
rhh3

Re: LDS Account Membership Record Numbers

Post by rhh3 »

I have duplicates accounts. How is this resolved?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

rhh3 wrote:I have duplicates accounts. How is this resolved?
It's right above:
rmrichesjr wrote:... There are some suggestions in the 'please read first' thread at the top of the Church Account forum: viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383 If those suggestions do not help, please talk with your ward/branch clerk or use the 'Feedback' link/button to request help on the official help/support channel.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Kornevine wrote:I'm trying to set my personal information by putting my account membership record it's not sorting out.
Did you already try the suggestions in the post right before yours? If so, what did not work?

(If you post something and your post does not appear immediately, please be patient. To guard against spam (and worse), posts by new users are not immediately visible until they are approved by a moderator or community administrator.)
Emmaokyere

Post by Emmaokyere »

How do i get to see or know if my name and date of birth is correct.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Emmaokyere wrote:How do i get to see or know if my name and date of birth is correct.
Contact your ward or branch clerk or membership clerk and get a copy of our Individual Ordinance Summary.
mia.hansen

Post by mia.hansen »

My daughter has created multiple accounts and we are trying to get her seminary linked to her MRN. The church sight will not allow me recover her address via her MRN number. How can I get this corrected so she can do her seminary via Canvas.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

mia.hansen wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:06 pm My daughter has created multiple accounts and we are trying to get her seminary linked to her MRN. The church sight will not allow me recover her address via her MRN number. How can I get this corrected so she can do her seminary via Canvas.
There are many good suggestions in the 'Please Read First' thread at the top of the Church Account forum. The posts by scgallafent are particularly on-target and will probably be sufficient unless there's something more complex going on.

Return to “Church Account”