LDS Account Membership Record Numbers

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
josecamiloc

Re: LDS Account Membership Record Numbers

Post by josecamiloc »

hi,my MRN IS: [removed]

Moderator edit: An apparent MRN was removed.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

josecamiloc wrote:hi,my MRN IS: [removed]

Moderator edit: An apparent MRN was removed.
Please don't post personal information here. This is a public forum. Posts here can be seen by anyone, including those who are not members of the Church, search engines, and potentially those who might have malicious intent. If an identity thief got your MRN, they could potentially have access to your donation history, donation-related tax documents, and enough personal information to cause substantial difficulty.
skarlee357@gmail.com

Post by skarlee357@gmail.com »

I think I may have duplicates
Kellikay2

Post by Kellikay2 »

How to find my membership record nber??
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Kellikay2 wrote:How to find my membership record nber??
It should be on your temple recommend. If it is not, or if it has not been written correctly on your recommend, ask your ward clerk for your Individual Ordinance Summary, which will also show your membership record number.

If it has been attached to your Church Account (you used it to access this forum, for example), then you will also find it in the Member Tools App, or at the Church site under Directory.
soniajiny1

Post by soniajiny1 »

Hello! I can’t add my MRN the space is gray color and I can’t add it. Please help. My MRN is[removed by moderator]

Moderator edit: Removed MRN.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

soniajiny1 wrote:Hello! I can’t add my MRN the space is gray color and I can’t add it. Please help. ...
This is a public user-to-user discussion forum. Anyone with Internet access (including spammers, scammers, identity thieves, etc.) can see what is posted here.

Where are you trying to add your MRN? Is it on the Church website in Account Settings -> Personal Information (-> Membership)?

The two best places to get help on something this specific are most likely your ward clerk or the Help -> Contact Support feature on the page.
BruceWagner

Post by BruceWagner »

Need to get my MRN number
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

BruceWagner wrote:Need to get my MRN number
Ask your clerk.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: [MRN removed]

Post by rmrichesjr »

nulliejames wrote:Please help me to have access into my MLS account the portal has not been allowing me for a while now and I'm in a dilemma as for now Brethren and sisters

[Moderator edit: MRN removed.]
Please do not post MRNs here. This is a public discussion forum visible to anyone with Internet access. You don't want your MRN to be publicly visible.

Please talk with your ward clerk. He may be able to help directly. If necessary, he can arrange contact with the Global Service Center, who can fix anything.

Return to “Church Account”