Updating LDS Account Information

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
Post Reply
rexforsyth
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Re: Updating LDS Account Information

#51

Post by rexforsyth »

In the account settings page of my LDS account it shows my country to be Ireland. My wife and did serve a senior's mission in the Scotland Ireland Mission but we have been home two years now. Our address is correct in LDS tools and in our membership information but and as far as I can tell everywhere else. However when I print temple ordinance cards it puts IRL as the last line of my address. Lethbridge is in Canada, not Ireland. I have talked to the ward clerk and he says he can not fix it because it shows Canada in everything that he has access to. Any ideas on how this can be corrected?
eblood66
Senior Member
Posts: 3643
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:17 am
Location: Cumming, GA, USA

Re: Updating LDS Account Information

#52

Post by eblood66 »

rexforsyth wrote:I have talked to the ward clerk and he says he can not fix it because it shows Canada in everything that he has access to. Any ideas on how this can be corrected?
I'm not sure but I'd ask him to check your address information in LCR again. When you view the information on the member profile page it doesn't show the country. But when you edit the information (by clicking the pencil icon on the right side when viewing the Individual tab), it shows and allows you to edit the country.
lajackson
Community Moderators
Posts: 10407
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:27 pm
Location: US

Re: Updating LDS Account Information

#53

Post by lajackson »

FamilySearch also keeps separate submittal information, and so the Ireland information may be coming from there.
sheasorensen04
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:03 am

Re: Updating LDS Account Information

#54

Post by sheasorensen04 »

So I've tried technical support. They said this problem has been resolved, but they didn't even address the issue. Everything is updated in the system on LDS.org. However, whether I try to do anything with the LDS tools app it states I need to update my status as I've indicated I am not a member.... I have entered my mrn numerous times, mostly recieving the response that the men is already set up as an account. But of course, I'm already logged in so I had to have put in a valid mrn but it still says I'm not a member. Funny how I need a mrn to set up the initial account, but I need to have an mrn to verify I'm a member. Catch 22. I cannot access the tools app at all and this is a great inconvenience because of my callings... Any advice?
User avatar
sbradshaw
Community Moderators
Posts: 5550
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:42 pm
Location: Utah
Contact:

Re: Updating LDS Account Information

#55

Post by sbradshaw »

sheasorensen04 wrote:So I've tried technical support. They said this problem has been resolved, but they didn't even address the issue. Everything is updated in the system on LDS.org. However, whether I try to do anything with the LDS tools app it states I need to update my status as I've indicated I am not a member.... I have entered my mrn numerous times, mostly recieving the response that the men is already set up as an account. But of course, I'm already logged in so I had to have put in a valid mrn but it still says I'm not a member. Funny how I need a mrn to set up the initial account, but I need to have an mrn to verify I'm a member. Catch 22. I cannot access the tools app at all and this is a great inconvenience because of my callings... Any advice?
Hi! Most likely you have two LDS Accounts. Use the Membership Record Number recovery option at this page to get the username of the account that's attached to your membership record number: https://ldsaccount.lds.org/recovery
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
sthrondsen
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:00 am

Re: Updating LDS Account Information

#56

Post by sthrondsen »

How can I change my address on my tax form from LDS.org. I don't have an option to change my address.
User avatar
sbradshaw
Community Moderators
Posts: 5550
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:42 pm
Location: Utah
Contact:

Re: Updating LDS Account Information

#57

Post by sbradshaw »

sthrondsen wrote:How can I change my address on my tax form from LDS.org. I don't have an option to change my address.
Is your address correct on the LDS.org Directory?
LDS.org > My Account and Ward (top right) > (My Ward) Directory > My Household
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
eblood66
Senior Member
Posts: 3643
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:17 am
Location: Cumming, GA, USA

Re: Updating LDS Account Information

#58

Post by eblood66 »

sthrondsen wrote:How can I change my address on my tax form from LDS.org. I don't have an option to change my address.
You can't change it online. You'll need to have your ward clerk update your address on your membership record and possibly on your donor record (although the donor record usually updates automatically when the membership record is changed). Once those are updated you should be able to generate a new statement.
twedejanice3
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:21 pm

Re: Updating LDS Account Information

#59

Post by twedejanice3 »

I am no longer a missionary. Do I need to always be changing my sign in information.
Thank you, Janice Twede
Please let me know via my email address; [deleted--this is a public forum]
pamlarauvu
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Re: Updating LDS Account Information

#60

Post by pamlarauvu »

My mother -76 years old lady- wants to use the convenience of paying her tithing online. When I tried to open her an account it says that her records number is already attached to one...now she doesn't remember at all her user name or password or the email account she had.

How can I open her another account or how could I recover all her information?

Thank you,

Pam
Post Reply

Return to “Online Donations”