Linking verses together in Windows 10 app

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for all versions of Windows Phone.
liahona27

Linking verses together in Windows 10 app

Post by liahona27 »

I'm currently trying to transfer all of my scripture notes from my handwritten notebooks, and I create a lot of scripture chains for different study topics. I would love to use the Windows app to do this because I can use a real keyboard to transcribe my notes. However, I can't figure out how to link verses together using the Windows app. Is this feature currently offered? I assumed it was the Pin Reference button, but when I click on this nothing appears to happen. This makes me think it does something else completely and eventually I'll find a million things stuck somewhere that I didn't mean to do.

I tried to find some sort of user guide to walk me through the different features of the app and how to use them, but couldn't find one. I try to do my due diligence before posting questions to a forum. Thank you for helping me. I look forward to your replies.

Best wishes,
Sister Collins
ToManyLetters

Re: Linking verses together in Windows 10 app

Post by ToManyLetters »

Sister Collins,

The feature you're looking for is called Links. While planned, it isn't yet available in Gospel Library for Windows or Gospel Library for Windows Phone.

The Pin feature you were trying to use should be pinning a shortcut to your start screen that will take you to the pinned reference.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Windows Phone Gospel Library”