LDS Account Support and Help

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
LDSAccountTech
Church Employee
Church Employee

LDS Account Support and Help

Post by LDSAccountTech »

In order to receive help with LDS Accounts, please use the 'Help' function at ldsaccount.lds.org for self-help support. These resources are the first-level support for LDS Account related problems and questions. Should you need further assistance, you can contact your ward clerk. Your ward clerk may contact the GSC on your behalf. You may contact the GSC directly if needed. We encourage individuals to use the self-help support features at ldsaccount.lds.org prior to contacting the GSC for LDS Account related issues.

Note: Please review the self-help pages before using the Support Message link.
nandiphasam

Re: LDS Account Support and Help

Post by nandiphasam »

Hi
I need help with my account every time I try to link my membership record number it says it's either my date of birth or my membership number is wrong or I may have an existing account

What I would like to know is that is it possible if maybe you can kindly check for me if I do have an old existing account or how many accounts do I have?
nandiphasam

Post by nandiphasam »

I'm sorry my email account is end on unless ma gmail.com
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Nandiphasam wrote:Hi
I need help with my account every time I try to link my membership record number it says it's either my date of birth or my membership number is wrong or I may have an existing account

What I would like to know is that is it possible if maybe you can kindly check for me if I do have an old existing account or how many accounts do I have?
Have you tried the suggestions in the first thread in the Church Account subforum? It's here: viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Nandiphasam wrote:I'm sorry my email account is end on unless ma gmail.com
I don't understand what you wrote there, and others likely also don't understand.
MichaelCoppola51

Post by MichaelCoppola51 »

I completed the steps to link my Family Search (logged in via my Church of Latter Day Saints account) to enable free access to Ancestory,com. However I'm now having trouble figuring out how to move from after my login from Family Search to Ancestory,com
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

MichaelCoppola51 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:19 pm However I'm now having trouble figuring out how to move from after my login from Family Search to Ancestory,com
As I recall, you use your Ancestry.com account on Ancestry. The Family Search account is just used to qualify you for a free account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

MichaelCoppola51 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:19 pm I completed the steps to link my Family Search (logged in via my Church of Latter Day Saints account) to enable free access to Ancestory,com. However I'm now having trouble figuring out how to move from after my login from Family Search to Ancestory,com
When you go to Ancestry.com, you must log in. Even if you are already logged in on FamilySearch and go to Ancestry.com from a link in FamilySearch, you will have to log in to Ancestry.com to access their content.
PDHazelbarth

Post by PDHazelbarth »

The Temple listed in my account on iPad is incorrect, it is however correct on my iPhone. I am actually in Laie, Hawaii serving a mission, and cannot switch to the Laie Temple to make appointments. Please help!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

PDHazelbarth wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:39 pm The Temple listed in my account on iPad is incorrect, it is however correct on my iPhone.
Please make sure you're logged in with the same account on both. Depending on what model of iPad you have, it might not be able to communicate your location to pick the closest temple. Otherwise, I'd use the feedback link in the app to communicate the issue to the developers.

PDHazelbarth wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:39 pm I am actually in Laie, Hawaii serving a mission, and cannot switch to the Laie Temple to make appointments.
From what I can see, Laie is not taking appointments electronically. You'll have to make a phone call.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”