Feedback

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
SmallBees

Feedback

Post by SmallBees »

I think it is great that HT and VT are now accessible through LCR, and that the stake has been given access to certain functions. It seems logical that giving ward family info and HT access to assigned high councilors would be appropriate and not difficult. I'm not sure where the suggestions page is, so this seemed like the right place.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Feedback

Post by russellhltn »

SmallBees wrote:I'm not sure where the suggestions page is, so this seemed like the right place.
Your post has been moved to a more appropriate section.

HC Access to HT/VT is highly unlikely. They have no responsibility for individual teaching in that area.

From the LCR FAQs:
Stake auxiliary leaders and high councilors are primarily responsible to instruct and support ward auxiliary and Melchizedek Priesthood leaders. They orient newly called ward auxiliary and Melchizedek Priesthood leaders and provide encouragement, support, and instruction. They are not responsible for individual ward members. It is the ward clerk’s responsibility to train ward auxiliary and Melchizedek Priesthood leaders on record-keeping tools and responsibilities. If stake auxiliary leaders and high councilors need a list of members for planning purposes, they should request this information through the ward or stake clerk.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”