Notes on Tithing Slip

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
hadov

Notes on Tithing Slip

Post by hadov »

To Whom It May Concern;

It would be nice to have a text box on the online tithing slip for notes.

Thanks;
Ben
eblood66

Re: Notes on Tithing Slip

Post by eblood66 »

These forums are just user-to-user support. It can be sometimes be useful to discuss possible new features here but the decision makers do not frequent the forums and won't see suggestions posted here.

The official way to make suggestions for any of the online tools is to use the Feedback link near the bottom of most pages of lds.org. The link at the bottom of the donations page will work, for instance.
dsq10

Post by dsq10 »

For some reason, I am not able to view notes that I have written on several tithing slips. On the others, there is not a problem so I do not understand what is happening. Is there a reason for this?
nbmaret

Post by nbmaret »

Renewing this thread as I am having this problem as of last night when I went to donate. I make a note with each donation detailing what it's for. I can now see only one of my notes, and I have basically one per month of the year. Has anyone had this issue recently?
I have used both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome browsers, tried reloading the page, used 2 different computers... makes me believe it is a site issue and not a user issue.
spencerwparker

Post by spencerwparker »

I have a very similar issue. I used to be able to see my notes when I hovered over them on the donation history. Now I can' see them at all. Does anyone know of another way to see the notes?
spencerwparker

Post by spencerwparker »

In looking at this in a little more detail I've noticed that while I still can't see any notes by hovering over the notes, when I click on the donation slip I can see the donations where I only entered 1 line item. On the times I entered multiple lines (ie tithing & humanitarian) the notes are not there.
uruburuj

Post by uruburuj »

I'm also having the same issue. I can only see notes on a couple donations from early last year. Anyone have a resolution to the problem yet?
smlechem

Post by smlechem »

Yes, same issue! I use the Notes line as well...I can still submit a note, but when I go back to look at previous donations I can't see the note that I entered. This has only been an issue for 2019 donations for me. Hoping to find a solution since that line is very useful for me!
qcbob

Post by qcbob »

Please Please Please Help!!! I am 83 years old have been able to print my donation slip, but when the church changed to the new program, when I print my donation slip it prints tot the far right of the page and you can not read the amounts ????
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

qcbob wrote:Please Please Please Help!!! I am 83 years old have been able to print my donation slip, but when the church changed to the new program, when I print my donation slip it prints tot the far right of the page and you can not read the amounts ????
Does your browser have a 'Print Preview' function in the menu bar? (If Firefox, you'll need to enable the menu bar by going through Settings (the ventilation grill (or menu) icon on the right end of the address bar line) -> Customize. When you do a Print Preview of a document, you can adjust the scale factor for printing. I usually keep mine at 90%. (My wife had the opposite problem some weeks ago, where the printed slip came out far too small to comfortably read.)

Return to “Online Donations”