Tax statement for tithing

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Tax statement for tithing

Post by russellhltn »

scottmansell wrote:When will 2020 tax statements become available on the site?
No time table has been announced, but I'd expect it in the next few days.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

I just received an email from the Church saying that my statement is ready right now.
lbar2365

Post by lbar2365 »

I am incredibly frustrated and furious! I have been trying, over and over again, for the last 30 minutes, to get into my tithing account and print my statement. this should be a 5 minute job. I am using my correct ID and password. I am able, for example, to get into my ward list. However, all I get is a blank screen and/or another request to update my account when I try to get into my tithing account! GO BACK TO THE OLD, RELIABLE, MANUAL way of managing our accounts rather than wasting our time and tithing money with this UTTER NONSENSE!

Also, if you actually have my account recorded, I would really appreciate being able to get my tithing statement.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lbar2365 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:22 pm I am incredibly frustrated and furious! I have been trying, over and over again, for the last 30 minutes, to get into my tithing account and print my statement. this should be a 5 minute job. I am using my correct ID and password. I am able, for example, to get into my ward list. However, all I get is a blank screen and/or another request to update my account when I try to get into my tithing account!
Sounds like the classic cookie issue church websites have. Try using incognito/private mode.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

lbar2365 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:22 pm Also, if you actually have my account recorded, I would really appreciate being able to get my tithing statement.
That is available from your ward clerk. The Tech Forum is user-to-user discussion. Nobody here has access to your account information and cannot assist you with that.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Online Donations”