LDS tools

Discussions around the LDS Tools application for Windows 8 Pro and RT.
rtucker1214

LDS tools

Post by rtucker1214 »

I have just been called to a YSA ward and am able to see both my home ward and YSA ward and stake in LDS Tools, how can I make it possible for my wife to see both YSA and Home ward and stake information?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: LDS tools

Post by lajackson »

rtucker1214 wrote:I have just been called to a YSA ward and am able to see both my home ward and YSA ward and stake in LDS Tools, how can I make it possible for my wife to see both YSA and Home ward and stake information?
You are able to see this information because the clerk in your YSA ward created an out-of-unit record in the YSA ward and gave you a calling.

For your wife to see the same information, the clerk in the YSA ward would need to create an out-of-unit record in the YSA ward for your wife and give her a calling in the ward, just as he did for you. And it would have to be a real calling in a standard position, not a custom position.

It would take a creative bishopric, but it has been done before.
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

Perhaps this thread about LDS Tools would be better suited to the LDS Tools subforum, instead of Gospel Library?
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

ToManyLetters wrote:Perhaps this thread about LDS Tools would be better suited to the LDS Tools subforum, instead of Gospel Library?
Fixed.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jamiep39

Post by jamiep39 »

lajackson wrote:it would have to be a real calling in a standard position, not a custom position.
We set our YSA Bishop's wife as a "Young Single Adult Adviser" which worked.

Return to “Windows 8 LDS Tools”