Need help with mission email

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
florian.filbrandt

Re: Need help with mission email

Post by florian.filbrandt »

russellhltn wrote:
haroldulat wrote:Hi there hope you can help me I am trying to access my ldsmail but it says G suit disable and google advised to contact the G suit admin to have it activate but I can't find a way to contact the admin.
Are you a returned missionary, or a employee?
I have the same problem and I'm a returned missionary. Is there a way to contact the admin through phone or email?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

florian.filbrandt wrote:
russellhltn wrote:
haroldulat wrote:Hi there hope you can help me I am trying to access my ldsmail but it says G suit disable and google advised to contact the G suit admin to have it activate but I can't find a way to contact the admin.
Are you a returned missionary, or a employee?
I have the same problem and I'm a returned missionary. Is there a way to contact the admin through phone or email?
This post is a bit old, but I'd try that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kimberlynadado

Post by kimberlynadado »

Can someone please help me accessing my mission account? G-suite just disabled it today.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

kimberlynadado wrote:Can someone please help me accessing my mission account? G-suite just disabled it today.
Missionary accounts are disabled six months after your mission ends.
Lyrikwimmer

Post by Lyrikwimmer »

I was able to save some of my photos from my missionary email google photos but not all of them. Am I able to regain access to my missionary email to retrieve those photos?
parinasangeline

Post by parinasangeline »

Hello dear, is there any way that I can access again my Missionary portal for Google drive? I still didn't download my photos and when I try to open it it says that it was already unable.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

parinasangeline wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:56 pm Hello dear, is there any way that I can access again my Missionary portal for Google drive? I still didn't download my photos and when I try to open it it says that it was already unable.
I'd suggest taking the advice of this post.

This is a user-to-user support forum, so no one here can do that for you.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rizariza

Post by rizariza »

Hey hey:
I had shared all my notes on google keep from my mission with my real gmail account.(not as a copy and paste but shared as in added an email to the note so 2 people could edit and see it).
Now that it has been a year since I've been home and the account has been deleted I can't see the shared notes anymore which I thought I could ?
howardtr

Post by howardtr »

I’m trying to access my missionary email and it’s already been 90 days of when I returned home. But it says I can use an extended access for an additional 15 days. It asks me to verify my missionary account but then it takes me to a new tab that says this account has been disabled. Any fixes?
NathanGerber

Post by NathanGerber »

I too have the same problem. I'm a service missionary that just got transferred from being a proselyting missionary. My account died a couple weeks before the reassignment, but I hadn't been able to figure out who to contact to get something done about it. The tech elders in my mission were too busy to help.

Return to “General Discussions”