Sharing Contacts

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
englands

Sharing Contacts

Post by englands »

I am having problems with sharing (Add to Contacts) between LDS Tools and my contacts on my iPhone. When trying to "add to contacts" in LDS Tools, I get an error message: Privacy Warning: Permission was not granted for Contacts. Does anyone know how to allow permission either in LDS Tools or my iPhone so I can add member information from LDS Tools to my phone contacts?
Thanks,
kellymab

Re: Sharing Contacts

Post by kellymab »

Go to "Settings" and scroll down until you see the LDS Tools app, then select it. It will come up with a menu asking you which apps LDS Tools is allowed to access. Turn on Contacts.

Hopefully this helps.
lindasbudd

Post by lindasbudd »

I'm having the same problem. Thank you, but that option doesn't seem to be available when I go to iPhone settings, then select Member Tools. The only options available are:

Notifications
Background App Refresh
Cellular Data
Advanced (which just has a toggle for Visual Analytics)

I looked under each of these options, but there wasn't an option to Turn on Contacts.

Thanks!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

lindasbudd wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:59 pm I'm having the same problem. Thank you, but that option doesn't seem to be available when I go to iPhone settings, then select Member Tools. The only options available are:

Notifications
Background App Refresh
Cellular Data
Advanced (which just has a toggle for Visual Analytics)

I looked under each of these options, but there wasn't an option to Turn on Contacts.

Thanks!
Another place you could check is iOS Settings > Privacy > Contacts. Do you see Member Tools listed there?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”