Access Denied for Home Teaching Supervisor

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
sheldonldickinson

Access Denied for Home Teaching Supervisor

Post by sheldonldickinson »

We sustained and set apart several Home Teaching District Supervisors for our High Priests group this past Sunday. As the High Priests Group Leader, I went in to Leader and Clerk Resources that day and recorded the new callings as well as setting each supervisor over their assigned district. When I went in with one of these supervisors under his account to Leader and Clerk Resources, he gets an Access Denied message. While still logged into his account, we then went under his LDS Account information and selected "Membership". It shows his MRN and birth date and under Callings, it says he is a High Priests Home Teaching District Supervisor. So if the system knows about his calling as a District Supervisor and he truly is set up as a supervisor of one of the High Priests home teaching districts, why will it not let him have access to that district?
wooten

Re: Access Denied for Home Teaching Supervisor

Post by wooten »

Sorry, we accidentally submitted this post under my district supervisors account.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Access Denied for Home Teaching Supervisor

Post by sbradshaw »

Sometimes permissions take a bit to sync (for example, overnight). I'm guessing that's why he doesn't have access yet.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”