Missionary Portal Access

Discussions about other Church websites
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Postby russellhltn » Fri May 31, 2019 7:21 pm

jaruesch wrote:I am a future missionary attempting to get my papers done. From what I can tell, that is done using this missionary portal. I might be wrong, but is there any advice for such a situation?

The bishop has to start the process. Only then can you log in to do your papers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:lds.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Postby rmrichesjr » Fri May 31, 2019 7:23 pm

jaruesch wrote:I am a future missionary attempting to get my papers done. From what I can tell, that is done using this missionary portal. I might be wrong, but is there any advice for such a situation?

There is a missionary portal, but this user-to-user mutual-help forum is not it. The Missionary Portal is here: https://missionary.lds.org/en/home/default.html You should be able to get to it by logging to your Church Account, then clicking on the "My Account and Ward ..." link to bring up the drop-down menu, then clicking on "Full-time Missionary Portal."

Return to “Other Websites”