Missionary Portal Access

Discussions about other Church websites
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Post by scgallafent »

briannaandersen76 wrote:My bishop submitted for my portal to be opened and I log in and it says I am not registered for it and that only missionaries have access to it. Does it take a certain amount of time to have it open? Thanks. [email removed - this is a public forum]
The Church Account you are using is not associated with your membership record. Go to https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org/membership to update your account with your membership record information. If you receive an error message that the record number and birth date are incorrect or associated with another account, review these posts: viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383#p187433.
JZamiel

Post by JZamiel »

Unable to even sign in -the page just come as "not authorized"
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

JZamiel wrote:Unable to even sign in -the page just come as "not authorized"
Check with your bishop. Until he starts the process, you can't get in.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
brownewesseh

Post by brownewesseh »

My Missionary Portal is not Accessing
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

brownewesseh wrote:My Missionary Portal is not Accessing
Please see the post immediately before yours.
katherine.lane

Post by katherine.lane »

Same here, I cannot access my full-time missionary portal. I have already received my call, accepted it, but I am blocked to read new information on it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

katherine.lane wrote:
Same here, I cannot access my full-time missionary portal. I have already received my call, accepted it, but I am blocked to read new information on it.
Leadership has been experiencing problems accessing their portals. The church is having a real problem with it's servers. Your problem is likely related.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
daltoprince

Post by daltoprince »

I just hit the 6 month mark today of being home and forgot to download all my photos from my google drive, my account is now disabled, is there anyway for me to get the pictures that I had on there without them deleting all of them????
AbisolaIT

Post by AbisolaIT »

Thank you for your attention,i want to go on mission,my Bishop as assisted me in opening my mission portal,but we cant get through with the recommendation form,that is under tools,when i click on it it says page not found,pls how do i register an online mission
mabelsia

Post by mabelsia »

I want to enter in my mails but they are telling me that I can not access the page and I am still on mission I can not send message to my mission president either so how can I access it now

Return to “Other Websites”