Missionary Portal Access

Discussions about other Church websites
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Post by rmrichesjr »

mabelsia wrote:I want to enter in my mails but they are telling me that I can not access the page and I am still on mission I can not send message to my mission president either so how can I access it now
For faster response, please contact your district leader, zone leaders, or mission office. The mission office should be able to get things fixed much sooner.
Jonathanmikanda@lds.com

Post by Jonathanmikanda@lds.com »

hello i have a small difficult with my missionary account i dont receive the news of the mission i can't enter on the new missionary portal
so how i can do to resove this??

thank you

[personal email removed]
or
[missionary email removed]
Last edited by jdlessley on Sun May 17, 2020 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Privacy: This is a public forum. Anyone can see and use this information
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

First check to see if your Church Account has your MRN registered in your profile. Go to https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org/membership to see if your MRN is recorded there. If that is OK then contact your mission office to see if they can help you.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Khasoadianah

Post by Khasoadianah »

forbiden to view my mission portal page
ashlyncarlson

Post by ashlyncarlson »

How do I access my mission call? I received a text that it was ready but when I logged in, nothing was in the portal?
jenniruss

Post by jenniruss »

Due to Covid, my son, who was sent home early, is now being assigned as a service missionary. No one knows how to change his returned missionary status and reset it to be open to receiving a Service missionary application. Is there a mechanism to do this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jenniruss wrote:Due to Covid, my son, who was sent home early, is now being assigned as a service missionary. No one knows how to change his returned missionary status and reset it to be open to receiving a Service missionary application. Is there a mechanism to do this?
I'd suggest the clerk or bishop contact the missionary department to discuss his status.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Ngqa

Post by Ngqa »

I am failing to access the missionary portal for the past two weeks from my laptop. What could be the problem?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Ngqa wrote:I am failing to access the missionary portal for the past two weeks from my laptop. What could be the problem?
I'd suggest deleting all cookies associated with churchofjesuschrist.org. That frequently fixes web page issues.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tj.baldwin@hotmail.com

Post by tj.baldwin@hotmail.com »

Can't access my daughter's portal to check her balance on her bank account.

Return to “Other Websites”