Missionary Portal Access

Discussions about other Church websites
jinkyr

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Post by jinkyr »

Out of nowhere.. my hands brought me here. I am a member of the church and applied for full time missionary. Everyday I am accessing my Missionary Portal hoping that my call is ready. I can't wait for my calling.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

garystroble wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:40 am A gentle correction, I believe investigators are called friends now.
Has there been an official announcement of that change in terminology? If not, I will plan to continue to use the terminology used on my mission and in the results of a search on the Church website for the two words in question and a second search for just the word "investigators". The results of the first search were dominated by this conference talk: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... h?lang=eng The results of the second search showed widespread of the longer word.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

rmrichesjr wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:59 pm
garystroble wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:40 am A gentle correction, I believe investigators are called friends now.
Has there been an official announcement of that change in terminology? If not, I will plan to continue to use the terminology used on my mission and in the results of a search on the Church website for the two words in question and a second search for just the word "investigators". The results of the first search were dominated by this conference talk: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... h?lang=eng The results of the second search showed widespread of the longer word.
The current, 3/19 version of Preach My Gospel never uses the word investigator. The talk you referenced is from 4/17.

Post by 0609136362 »

My bishop sent me a screen shot on Sunday that said that my mission call has been sent, but when I checked my emails inbox and junk mail, I didn’t see anything. I didn’t get a message either. Do I have to call a certain person, or do I just wait for it to come by mail?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

0609136362 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:58 am My bishop sent me a screen shot on Sunday that said that my mission call has been sent . . .
A mission call at the Portal is usually marked Sent on the Friday it is complete and ready for emailing or some other method of distribution. Based on my anecdotal experience, the actual calls usually get sent by email on Tuesday or Wednesday of the following week.
eliviniesala

Post by eliviniesala »

Its been 6 weeks now and I have not received my mission call
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

eliviniesala wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:31 pm Its been 6 weeks now and I have not received my mission call
You may wish to ask your bishop about the status of your mission call.
picuasidiazsabrinanagely

Carta de llamamiento

Post by picuasidiazsabrinanagely »

En cuál parte del portal misional puedo encontrar y ver mi carta de llamamiento misional.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Carta de llamamiento

Post by Mikerowaved »

picuasidiazsabrinanagely wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:29 am En cuál parte del portal misional puedo encontrar y ver mi carta de llamamiento misional.
Por favor, vea la publicación justo encima de la suya.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
claragee

Post by claragee »

How do I view my mission call letter after I open the first time?

Return to “Other Websites”