Missionary Portal Access

Discussions about other Church websites
davesudweeks

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Post by davesudweeks »

tj.baldwin@hotmail.com wrote:Can't access my daughter's portal to check her balance on her bank account.
If you are referring to the mission fund, you cannot see it there. You will need to ask your ward or branch clerk to tell you the balance.
ugwu19

Post by ugwu19 »

My wife and I applied for full-time couple mission exactly six weeks next Tuesday. Our Stake Clerks says application status is "ready for assignment" since Tuesday last week. I just noticed my missionary portal addresses me as Elder. What does that mean? Thanks for sharing experiences.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

ugwu19 wrote:What does that mean?
You are likely to receive a missionary assignment sometime very soon.
ugwu19

Post by ugwu19 »

Lajackson, thanks for the enlightenment. Well then as we wait for the future!
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

ugwu19 wrote:Lajackson, thanks for the enlightenment. Well then as we wait for the future!
Excited for you!!! I'm sure you will love your assignment. My wife and I are still a few years away and can't wait!
ugwu19

Post by ugwu19 »

Thanks and not easy waiting! Smiles! Each time we consider it possible serving 5 times of 23 months. We love missionary work and pray at sixth week of application, call time shall be shortened! We never knew waiting can be such a challenge!
fabioawuku

Post by fabioawuku »

I can't found the place to write my acceptance call letter in the missionary portal
georgewiremupark

Post by georgewiremupark »

how to download doctor and dental forms to be able to serve a mission
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

fabioawuku wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:58 pm I can't found the place to write my acceptance call letter in the missionary portal
georgewiremupark wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:20 pm how to download doctor and dental forms to be able to serve a mission
If you haven't received instructions on where to write an acceptance letter or download forms, your ward clerk should be able to direct you. If he doesn't directly know, he can find someone who does.
snlutz

Post by snlutz »

I'm a stake clerk, and got paperwork from a prospective missionary that doesn't match the electronic version I access through MORS. Biggest difficulty is that the paper version from the candidate has only a single entry for immunizations, but MORS still has two vaccination dates, and gives me errors if I don't enter 2 dates. Any suggestions or ideas?

Return to “Other Websites”