Missionary Portal Access

Discussions about other Church websites
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Post by scgallafent »

DPeachey wrote:The links for "Missionary Recommendation" Tool at various places appear to be broken. I receive a "Page Not Found" error when the link attempts to take me to "https://apps.lds.org/recentry/login.lds"
The new link is https://missionaryrecommendations.churchofjesuschrist.org/recentry/. You can also get there from LCR by going to Applications > Missionary Online Recommendation System.
zerw1n

Post by zerw1n »

Is there something wrong with thw missionary application portal? We can't seem to access it since last week here in the Philippines.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

zerw1n wrote:Is there something wrong with thw missionary application portal? We can't seem to access it since last week here in the Philippines.
Are you having the same issue as described two posts before yours? If so, a workaround is in the post just before yours.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
nmortho

Post by nmortho »

Where can young men go to begin the missionary application process? missionary.lds.org opens the Missionary Portal, but their are only screenshots of the the desired pages and no "clickable" buttons
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

nmortho wrote:Where can young men go to begin the missionary application process?
A young man begins the process by visiting with his bishop, who approves the opening of an online application and then explains to the potential missionary how to access it. He cannot originate the process by himself.
sam.mower1297

Post by sam.mower1297 »

I received my mission call today! I was able to open it with friends and family, and once they left I pressed continue at the bottom to see what to do next. Now I can’t find the actual call letter. Is there a way to access this after it’s been opened? I would love to keep it for personal records, not to mention I need a copy of it to provide my school for leave of absence.
ongolealuisa

Post by ongolealuisa »

how can i submit my missionary form
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

ongolealuisa wrote:how can i submit my missionary form
See your bishop or branch president for the missionary interview and he can then get the process started.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
nukulangi2000

Post by nukulangi2000 »

how can i open my missionary calling at missionary portal
briannaandersen76

Post by briannaandersen76 »

My bishop submitted for my portal to be opened and I log in and it says I am not registered for it and that only missionaries have access to it. Does it take a certain amount of time to have it open? Thanks. [email removed - this is a public forum]
Last edited by russellhltn on Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Other Websites”