Make a donation

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Vogelsberg

Make a donation

Post by Vogelsberg »

I have been making donations on line for several months but this weekend I cannot get to the place where "Make a Donation" resides. I need help!
Vogelsberg

Re: Make a donation

Post by Vogelsberg »

Hello. Is anybody out there?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Vogelsberg wrote:Hello. Is anybody out there?
This is not a technical support chat room. It is a forum consisting primarily of users just like you providing user-to-user support. Members post as they have time or information to provide.

To help you better we may need some more information. How have you been getting to the Donations page? What error message(s) are you getting, if any? Have you made any changes since your last online donation to your computer, network, internet access, security software, router settings, or web browser?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
TimRiker
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by TimRiker »

The donations page is here:

https://www.lds.org/donations/

What happens when you try following that link?

Return to “Church Account”