Problems loging into LDS Tools

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
gjordan0511

Re: Problems loging into LDS Tools

Post by gjordan0511 »

Did this ever get resolved? I have the same issue.
jackmanjr1

Post by jackmanjr1 »

what kind of AI nonsense is this? still can't log in.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jackmanjr1 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:36 pm what kind of AI nonsense is this? still can't log in.
If you are using the same Church account as you are using to log into this forum then your account does not have your membership record number (MRN) registered in your profile. Go to, and sign into, account.churchofjesuschrist.org. In the Membership section enter your MRN and save your changes.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
hansensharon

Post by hansensharon »

When I log in and enter my pin number it tells me the pin number does not match.
stefeen

Re: Problems loging into LDS account

Post by stefeen »

Im the secretary at Sycamore Ward and a sister into my ward its trying to login to her Lds Account, i change her phone number and i cant reset her pasword with her phone number because when she try to reset pasword the phone number its diferent...... can u help me?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

For Church Account issues, please see this thread in the Church Account area: https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/fo ... hp?t=30383
ulupoi

Re: Problems loging into LDS account

Post by ulupoi »

stefeen wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:15 pm Im the secretary at Sycamore Ward and a sister into my ward its trying to login to her Lds Account, i change her phone number and i cant reset her pasword with her phone number because when she try to reset pasword the phone number its diferent...... can u help me?
I think that you have to call the Global Services Department (Global Service Center) for that kind of thing. The number that I have for them is [removed].

[moderator note: We have been asked to not allow posting of the GSD phone number in the Forums. Please ask your ward clerk for it.]
ulupoi

Post by ulupoi »

hansensharon wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:10 am When I log in and enter my pin number it tells me the pin number does not match.
Are you referring to the authentication code that is sent to your phone when you log in to your Church account using an Internet browser?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

hansensharon wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:10 am When I log in and enter my pin number it tells me the pin number does not match.
The application has a PIN number that's separate from 2FA (if you have it turned on).

If you've forgotten/lost your PIN, I'd suggest uninstall and reinstall the app. It will then ask you for a new PIN.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

The GSD phone number can also be found on the Wiki, and I'm informed we're allowed to post the link: https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/wi ... ice_Center

Return to “Member Tools”