Face to Face Rebroadcast

Discussions around receiving conferences and broadcasts for the meetinghouse via Internet.
kobiejo

Face to Face Rebroadcast

Post by kobiejo »

We would like to watch the new Face to Face event tonight as part of our mutual activity. It will be airing at 5pm for us and we are not able to meet until 7pm. Does anyone know how we can watch a rebroadcast? My hope is that we can watch it straight from the Youth Activities page or LDS.org at 7:00. If that is possible, I will connect my phone to a TV at the church and stream it from there.

Since we are encouraged to use this as a mutual activity and it is a worldwide event, surely there is a solution :)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Face to Face Rebroadcast

Post by russellhltn »

kobiejo wrote:Since we are encouraged to use this as a mutual activity and it is a worldwide event, surely there is a solution :)
:lol: :lol:

There may be a solution, but as of yet, no one has reported an officially sanctioned/promised one.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Face to Face Rebroadcast

Post by lajackson »

kobiejo wrote:We would like to watch the new Face to Face event tonight as part of our mutual activity. It will be airing at 5pm for us and we are not able to meet until 7pm. Does anyone know how we can watch a rebroadcast? My hope is that we can watch it straight from the Youth Activities page or LDS.org at 7:00.
If the broadcast lasts less than two hours (I think it normally goes about one) then you probably will be able to stream it from one of those sites, but there are no guarantees. The only guarantee is to record it, either from the same streaming sites or from the Church satellite system.

Return to “Receiving Internet Broadcasts”