Old mission email access

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
BrianEdwards

Re: Old mission email access

Post by BrianEdwards »

I lost access to all my pictures and emails.
"jonesygirl", could you share what type of information you were given either prior to, or after your release? I don't know if the Church currently has something every missionary receives as they finish to help them know what to do, or if individual missions or missionaries somehow miss out on those details. Perhaps you knew about the deadline but it just slipped by you (that happens!), or maybe you didn't really understand it was 60 days and then no access.
clementakpan@

Post by clementakpan@ »

Please my name is clementakpan I was serving as a missionary in Zambia Lusaka mission I mistakenly didn't upload my pictures and others things from Email before it luck up, so I really need them back there is anyway around please help me out
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

clementakpan@ wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:05 am Please my name is clementakpan I was serving as a missionary in Zambia Lusaka mission I mistakenly didn't upload my pictures and others things from Email before it luck up, so I really need them back there is anyway around please help me out
I posted this earlier in this thread:
jdlessley wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:58 am 60 days is the time period in which the account is locked. The files and messages are purged as described in this post. Try calling the number in that post.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”