Deceseased Child with Incorrect Birthdate

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Post Reply
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:10 am

Deceseased Child with Incorrect Birthdate


Post by corsicaray »

We have a member who has a child that passed away at a young age. They checked the membership records as part of tithing settlement and the date of birth is incorrect. Is there a way to change this?
Senior Member
Posts: 3645
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:17 am
Location: Cumming, GA, USA

Re: Deceseased Child with Incorrect Birthdate


Post by eblood66 »

Assuming the child had a membership record, you'll need to contact Local Unit Support and ask them to make the change. If the child did not have a record (i.e. there is no membership record number) then you can just remove and then re-add the child on the parents' records.
Post Reply

Return to “Membership Help”