Error when trying to recover password

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
olsenr75

Error when trying to recover password

Post by olsenr75 »

I am helping a friend get signed into his LDS account. We used his MRN and birth date to recover his username. But when we try to recover the password he gets an error that says, "Online password recovery is not available for this account. For additional help, please use our contact page." The word "contact" is a link and when he clicks on the link he is taken to a lds.org sign in page, which he cannot sign into because he doesn't have his password. We have tried several times on several devices with the same result. What can we do?
weirba

Re: Error when trying to recover password

Post by weirba »

Me too. Same thing.
dsmam19

Post by dsmam19 »

I also have this same issue today trying to help our new Ex Sec. sign in. He doesn't remember ever having an account but attempting to register says he's already got one but we get the same errors trying to recover his account.
littlepamella

Post by littlepamella »

I had to change my password but now when I log in and go to my ward directory, I get "access denied" PLEASE HELP!

Return to “Church Account”