Official Tax Receipt

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Official Tax Receipt 2020

Post by russellhltn »

EELDENE wrote:I NEED A PRINTED COPY OF MY TITHING FOR JAN 2020
You'll have to go to https://donations.churchofjesuschrist.org/donations

And it may not be ready until around the 15th.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bdjenkins11

Re: Official Tax Receipt

Post by bdjenkins11 »

When will 2019 Official Tax Statements be available? I went online today and I don't have the option for 2019 tax statement.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

bdjenkins11 wrote:When will 2019 Official Tax Statements be available? I went online today and I don't have the option for 2019 tax statement.
No date has been given, but based on history, it should be any day now.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
anfin44@gmail.com

Post by anfin44@gmail.com »

I followed instructions but my record shows no contributions. I did not donate online---how do i get a statement for donations made at church?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

anfin44@gmail.com wrote:I followed instructions but my record shows no contributions. I did not donate online---how do i get a statement for donations made at church?
Contact your ward clerk. He can print the statement for you. Since your contributions do not show online then have him make sure your donations were recorded under your membership record number (MRN). He can make any necessary corrections if that did not happen.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
greenwoodr

Post by greenwoodr »

The donor statement tax forms are not coming up. The email from the Church said they were available last Friday, but since that time I have tried to pull up those records, but the page simple states, this page is not working contact site owner. I was wondering if you knew when that page would be available and working correctly?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

jdlessley wrote:
anfin44@gmail.com wrote:I followed instructions but my record shows no contributions. I did not donate online---how do i get a statement for donations made at church?
Contact your ward clerk. He can print the statement for you. Since your contributions do not show online then have him make sure your donations were recorded under your membership record number (MRN). He can make any necessary corrections if that did not happen.
You'll need look using your other Church Account that has your MRN attached to it.
gwenkg

Post by gwenkg »

My donation history listed on-line does not match the amount listed on my official donation receipt. All donations were made on-line.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

gwenkg wrote:My donation history listed on-line does not match the amount listed on my official donation receipt. All donations were made on-line.
Your ward clerk (or finance clerk) is the one to contact if any of your donations are missing or seem to be recorded incorrectly. They have the ability to review all donations to track down the problem and can almost always make corrections.

But note that if you're looking at the official tax receipt (as opposed to the donation statement usually distributed in Oct or Nov) then it will only show donations that are considered tax deductible. Any payments for camps (or really any ward specific category) will not show up on the tax statement.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

eblood66 wrote:But note that if you're looking at the official tax receipt (as opposed to the donation statement usually distributed in Oct or Nov) then it will only show donations that are considered tax deductible. Any payments for camps (or really any ward specific category) will not show up on the tax statement.
I had the same thought, but since he did all his donations on-line, the only way that could happen is if a donation was re-categorized by the clerk.

'Tiz a puzzle. I agree the next step is to talk to his clerk.

Return to “Online Donations”