View Boundaries in maps.lds.org

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
richalger

View Boundaries in maps.lds.org

Post by richalger »

Where can I view the boundaries of ward, stakes etc in maps.lds.org?
drepouille

Re: View Boundaries in maps.lds.org

Post by drepouille »

Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

The way to get there from within maps.lds.org is to click on the little grid icon down in the bottom right corner and then select Ward Map
richalger

Post by richalger »

Am I able to view the Stake and Ward boundaries of other Stakes? Or Mission and Temple boundaries?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

richalger wrote:Am I able to view the Stake and Ward boundaries of other Stakes? Or Mission and Temple boundaries?
There are three maps programs at LDS.org. Use the Ward Map application for your own ward/branch and stake/District. Use the Meetinghouse Locator for all other units. I have only been able to see the unit boundaries and not the stake boundaries, or mission, or temple boundaries in that program. To see the boundaries of other stakes, missions, temples I've had to use the Classic LDS Maps program.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jdlessley wrote:
richalger wrote:Am I able to view the Stake and Ward boundaries of other Stakes? Or Mission and Temple boundaries?
There are three maps programs at LDS.org. Use the Ward Map application for your own ward/branch and stake/District. Use the Meetinghouse Locator for all other units. I have only been able to see the unit boundaries and not the stake boundaries, or mission, or temple boundaries in that program. To see the boundaries of other stakes, missions, temples I've had to use the Classic LDS Maps program.
For unit leaders, there's also CDOL. I'm not sure as classic LDS Maps is still available. At least, I'm not able to find the link.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote: For unit leaders, there's also CDOL. I'm not sure as classic LDS Maps is still available. At least, I'm not able to find the link.
It is still there. In the current maps it is an option under the grid icon in the bottom right corner.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jonesrk wrote:It is still there. In the current maps it is an option under the grid icon in the bottom right corner.
What grid icon? I'm logged in using Chrome.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:What grid icon? I'm logged in using Chrome.
Bottom right hand corner just to the right of the help icon.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote:
jonesrk wrote:It is still there. In the current maps it is an option under the grid icon in the bottom right corner.
What grid icon? I'm logged in using Chrome.
I can see it in both Chrome and Firefox (haven't checked anything else).
Attachments
Maps apps icon.PNG
Maps apps icon.PNG (28.17 KiB) Viewed 460178 times

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”