Can't print my missionary medical and dental forms

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
hunteranthonyted

Can't print my missionary medical and dental forms

Post by hunteranthonyted »

When I go to print any of my mission forms to take to the doctor or dentist... it gives me this error.
"There was a problem accessing the recommendation forms." Any suggestions??

Thanks
alexaolsen

Re: Can't print my missionary medical and dental forms

Post by alexaolsen »

I am having the same problem. I have an appointment with my dentist for tomorrow and need the forms printed. None of the forms will print.

"There was a problem accessing the recommendation forms."

HELP!
wertdl
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by wertdl »

Bishoprics/branch presidencies have the ability to print these forms for you. I would recommend you speak with them. If they cannot print the forms successfully, they may contact the Global Service Center for further assistance.
emilysimpson

Post by emilysimpson »

We are having the same problem too! I can't print them and get the error. Our appointment is tomorrow as well. It has it checked marked as if it is complete and I haven't been able to even get into print any of the medical forms.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

emilysimpson wrote:We are having the same problem too! I can't print them and get the error. Our appointment is tomorrow as well. It has it checked marked as if it is complete and I haven't been able to even get into print any of the medical forms.
If you are trying this today, you are probably being affected by a network issue in the Church data center. Try again later this evening.
Tanman7

Post by Tanman7 »

Again the same problem. "There was a problem accessing the recommendation forms". Did anyone have a solution other than contact their bishop? Ours is out of town!
wertdl
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by wertdl »

Bishopric counselors have access to print out these forms. They can also contact the Global Service Center if additional assistance is required.
SierraO

Post by SierraO »

I am getting this error and my bishop does as well. is this a know issue?
ddgordon

Post by ddgordon »

thedove

Post by thedove »

I figured out my problem with it... there was a little notice up in the right corner of the URL address bar which when I clicked on it allowed me to "always allow popups on this webpage" I checked that box and now I'm printing them! Good Luck~

Return to “Church Account”