Can't print my missionary medical and dental forms

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
benjaminmccullough

Re: Can't print my missionary medical and dental forms

Post by benjaminmccullough »

I allowed pop ups but am still getting the same error. I can now download a pdf but that just has the same error. Any solutions? Thanks
Ajaidyn

Post by Ajaidyn »

Just need help to print the form please. Need as soon as you can help me. or access to download the file.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

Just need help to print the form please. Need as soon as you can help me. or access to download the file.
@Ajaidyn, this is a user-to-user forum, and nobody here will likely be able to help you beyond the previous suggestions in the thread. Try and contact your Bishopric and see if they can print it for you. If they are unable, they can contact Global Support for help in resolving the printing issue.
hgra4391@gmail.com

Post by hgra4391@gmail.com »

I have the personal health History printed, but I am not seeing the Physician's Health Evaluation form (including the instructions) or the Dentist's Evaluation form. When I click to print them, the only thing that comes up is the personal health history. Is this normal? I don't see anywhere on any of these forms for the Doctor/dentist to sign.

Return to “Church Account”