Donation link won't load

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
HoneyDew

Donation link won't load

Post by HoneyDew »

I always use the online donation link and now it won't load. I have tried on my phone and the computer. I am able to access all other features with no problem. I am shown that an attempt is being made to open the link, but it never opens. Never had a problem before.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Donation link won't load

Post by russellhltn »

I just tried it and it seems to be working for me.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Do you have an email address recorded for your account at LDSAccount.LDS.org?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
sethhcrockett@gmail.com

Post by sethhcrockett@gmail.com »

I'm having a similar problem. My account will load donations fine, but my son's account (age 12) gives this error message: Donations. Uh oh! We're Sorry...
It looks like something went wrong which prevented the page you requested from displaying. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused!"
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

sethhcrockett@gmail.com wrote:my son's account (age 12) gives this error message: Donations. Uh oh! We're Sorry...
Does he have an email address recorded?
kerrihairy

Post by kerrihairy »

Iam having the same problem with donation link. There is a blue bar that says loading and it does not do anything. Help
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

sethhcrockett@gmail.com wrote:...my son's account (age 12) gives this error message: Donations. Uh oh! We're Sorry...
My 12-year-old son would like nothing more than to have this work as well. The donations site is for 13 and older.
gravyson

Post by gravyson »

Been having the same problem for 2 weeks now. Everything else works fine on the website except for the donations section. It just says that it's loading, but never does. I already have a confirmed email address. Been using the online donations section for months just fine; it just decided to stop working for some reason a couple weeks ago. Please help!
laurieme77

Post by laurieme77 »

I am having the same problem (donation page not loading). And yes, I have an email address and have been using the site for a year with no problem. Is this a systemwide bug? Or maybe since I updated my OS? I'd love any advice you can give for getting it up and running - I love the ability to pay online! Thank you!
shellberr83

Post by shellberr83 »

Same problem here. Have been paying online for over a year and it worked just fine earlier this month using the same computer. Please get it fixed! :)

Return to “Online Donations”