Notes

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Notes

Postby lajackson » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:33 am

justdaveb wrote:Please let me know how I can get all my scripture study notes back from before 2020.

I would send feedback and ask this question.

mevans

Postby mevans » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:49 am

justdaveb wrote:I have used the notes tool to add notes over the past 4 or 5 years and all my notes have disappeared from before 2020. This happened when the church website recently went to the new format and was updated. Please let me know how I can get all my scripture study notes back from before 2020.

I've heard of people losing all their notes, but not of a situation where they lost everything before a certain date.

You mentioned the church website, so I assume you're talking about the online notes. Do you happen to have the Gospel Library app (iOS, Android, or Windows 10)? If so, do your notes still appear there? (You might want to be disconnected from the internet when checking, just in case it syncs and decides to wipe out notes you have there.)

Have you gone to the Notes app on the church website to confirm the missing notes, or are you. just noticing from looking at scriptures, etc.?

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:14 am

justdaveb wrote:I have used the notes tool to add notes over the past 4 or 5 years and all my notes have disappeared from before 2020. This happened when the church website recently went to the new format and was updated. Please let me know how I can get all my scripture study notes back from before 2020.

In addition to the troubleshooting questions above from mevans – are you signed into the same Church Account now as you were then?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”