iPad pencil for gospel library

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
McKnightWe

Re: iPad pencil for gospel library

Post by McKnightWe »

Just checking to see if there is any way yet to mark the scriptures with Apple pencil. Thanks, Wendy
markredd.smith

Post by markredd.smith »

McKnightWe wrote:Just checking to see if there is any way yet to mark the scriptures with Apple pencil. Thanks, Wendy
This would be so helpful, I really hope this gets integrated soon!!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

markredd.smith wrote:
McKnightWe wrote:Just checking to see if there is any way yet to mark the scriptures with Apple pencil. Thanks, Wendy
This would be so helpful, I really hope this gets integrated soon!!
You can long-press a word in a chapter and drag to select a sentence, verse, etc. with the Apple Pencil. If you have iPadOS 14 or newer, you can use the Scribble feature in any field that supports text entry, like the note editor in Gospel Library (https://support.apple.com/guide/ipad/en ... 2a7/ipados).

What else are you hoping to be able to do?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
guadilela@yahoo.com

Post by guadilela@yahoo.com »

I would love it if I can write my notes write on the page with my iPad pencil. I want to be able to link words with a line or have my definitions right there. I don’t want to have to click to see what my note is. It’ll be nice to just annotate the page directly. Even if it didn’t save, at least I could screen shot.
Direct annotations would also be helpful to use in Sunday school lessons . You could right notes as you you taught.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”