HD Video Distribution in New Meetinghouses

Discussions around receiving, originating, and holding Church broadcasts and conferences in meetinghouses including schedules, setup, equipment, and support.
matthewk

Re: HD Video Distribution in New Meetinghouses

Post by matthewk »

I will see what I can put together, and will link to it here.

Do you know what the standard is for churches with HD distribution? I want to match the church standard but only see bits and pieces (like using the Extron DTP R HWP 4K 331D listed above).
mevans

Re: HD Video Distribution in New Meetinghouses

Post by mevans »

matthewk wrote:Do you know what the standard is for churches with HD distribution? I want to match the church standard but only see bits and pieces (like using the Extron DTP R HWP 4K 331D listed above).
I don't know if there's an official standard or if it's up to the architects. The way I understand things, there are only about 4 or 5 A/V system architects that the church uses across the United States (and maybe that includes Canada?). I imagine in other geographies there is a similar limited number of A/V architects. They aren't church employees. I don't even know if they are all church members. I know the one I've most recently worked with is a church member. That's a pretty small group of people the church needs to communicate with regarding its desires.

Return to “Broadcasts and Conferences”