CRM Development help wanted

When the Church has need of help from the technology community, we will post that need in this forum.
mancer

CRM Development help wanted

Post by mancer »

I am currently building a CRM system to track referrals for the Belgium/Netherlands mission of the Church.

I need to find someone willing to help us with development using the open source SuiteCRM tool.

'Referral Manager', the standard church-developed system, is not sufficient for our needs. We need a tool that enables missionaries to quickly contact and verify the quality of referral data coming from digital (Facebook) campaigns before we send missionaries out to visit potential investigators.

We are developing a simple system to enable two (centrally located) office missionaries to make contact with self-referred individuals and verify their level of interest before we send the referral into the field and to the local companionship. This prevents unnecessary travel time/expenses.

The tool will take data from Instapage (the tool we use for Facebook marketing) (...or a simple CSV sheet) and automatically calculate the distance between the referral and the nearest missionary companionship (x). (y) is the pre-determined approved travel distance (i.e. 10km). If (x)>(y) then the referral will be passed to the office to contact first. If the contact is positive, we can pass it through to the field using the Church system. If not, we can avoid wasting the time of our full-time missionaries.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Abrhim

Re: CRM Development help wanted

Post by Abrhim »

Still need a hand with this?

Return to “Development Help Wanted”