How can I contact Church Headquarters/General Authorities?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
Brothermcguay

Re: How can I contact Church Headquarters/General Authorities?

Post by Brothermcguay »

I just moved to Salt Lake City, Ut and I would like to talk with someone here. where i move from the Church knew i could not walk to the church. it's been 2 years sense i was in church. please help me get back in to church. i was in the York word in York, Pa.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

You should contact your bishop. Use the Meetinghouse Locator and enter your address to find your ward. It will have the bishop's name and contact information.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
dyanricks

Re: How can I contact Church Headquarters/security?

Post by dyanricks »

Are steps being taken to protect church properties in SLC and other locations against threatened protests during the inauduration? Please forward as appropriate.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: How can I contact Church Headquarters/security?

Post by rmrichesjr »

dyanricks wrote:Are steps being taken to protect church properties in SLC and other locations against threatened protests during the inauduration? Please forward as appropriate.
I don't have any specific knowledge, and neither does anyone who would post here. If I had to guess, I would guess that there are substantial contingency plans.
sbenboy

Post by sbenboy »

How do I ask whether any of my offerings are used for COVID vaccinations or anything related to COVID?
ThomasMilner

Post by ThomasMilner »

The nice thing about the church is you can always go over the head of the First Presidency directly to God, and ask.

Then as you continue to study you will get an answer or maybe an announcement of a temple, in your hometown.

Return to “General Discussions”