Assisting member with Online Missionary Application

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
robertsk1

Assisting member with Online Missionary Application

Post by robertsk1 »

I am a senior missionary in Fiji and am trying to help a young sister, Losena Maivanualala submit her mission papers. She forgot her password. I have tried to help her create a new password without success.

It would be very helpful to be able to use my email to send information, but because her email is different I cannot help her.

I would prefer a secure site to send info back and forth for her. I can provide her MSN and DOB but the "help" for re-setting password is not helpful for me to assist her. I leave in two days to return home so I am trying to complete this before I leave.

Please advise

Elder Kurt Robderts
Fiji Suva Mission
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Assisting member with Online Missionary Application

Post by lajackson »

robertsk1 wrote:She forgot her password. I have tried to help her create a new password without success.
If she is not able to reset her password, I would suggest you ask her to contact her ward clerk, who either will be able to help her reset it or will contact the Global Service Center for her to get it done.

Return to “Church Account”