How to sync my phone's scriptures notes and highlights to my computer's one?

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
mariah.kuster

How to sync my phone's scriptures notes and highlights to my computer's one?

Postby mariah.kuster » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:55 pm

Hi,
I'm trying to have the same notes, links, and highlights on my Gospel Library app and my lds.org on my computer. Is there a way to do that? It's not doing it automatically.

Thanks in advance!

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How to sync my phone's scriptures notes and highlights to my computer's one?

Postby russellhltn » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:57 pm

You have to be logged in in both the app and on lds.org with the same LDS Account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

mariah.kuster

Re: How to sync my phone's scriptures notes and highlights to my computer's one?

Postby mariah.kuster » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:19 pm

I am logged in with the same account. Some highlights from the past are in both, but not the most recent ones. I teach using my scriptures on both, so it would be great if it just synced!

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”