Gospel Library App for iPhone X

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
baj38

Re: Gospel Library App for iPhone X

Post by baj38 »

Sorry for the late post on this thread, but may I be added to the Gospel Library TestFlight on iOS as well? I'm also an iOS dev and would love to help test. In particular, I'd like to test version 6.5.1, but currently I'm forced to be on the latest, which is 6.5.3. Thanks @sbradshaw!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel Library App for iPhone X

Post by sbradshaw »

baj38 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:27 am Sorry for the late post on this thread, but may I be added to the Gospel Library TestFlight on iOS as well? I'm also an iOS dev and would love to help test. In particular, I'd like to test version 6.5.1, but currently I'm forced to be on the latest, which is 6.5.3. Thanks @sbradshaw!
Hi! Previous versions of the app aren't currently available to be tested in public beta, unfortunately – only the latest. Out of curiosity, what are you hoping to test in the older 6.5.1?

The process for joining the beta has been updated – you can find the latest instructions here:
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/learn/mobile-applications/gospel-library-public-beta?lang=eng

Hope this helps!
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”