Send Email to new bishop

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
TAllred71

Send Email to new bishop

Post by TAllred71 »

I need to send an email to my bishop I'm new to the ward and got some health issues and wanted to email him if possible I live in Hurricane Utah I found that my bishops name is bishop Gledhill if you could have him or someone send me his email that would be appreciated chubbymonkey21213@gmail.com thank you sister Tonya Allred
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Send Email to new bishop

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest going to maps.lds.org and inputting your address there. That will tell you who your new bishop is and his contact information.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
savidgewebster

Post by savidgewebster »

Can I get a ride t I church
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

savidgewebster wrote:Can I get a ride t I church
This is a forum accessed by Church members and others all over the planet. Please ask someone in your ward or branch. Your ministering brothers/sisters would be a good starting point.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

savidgewebster wrote:Can I get a ride t I church
Please note the forum is not for internal unit communications. You may want to contact a member of you Elders Quorum/Relief Society presidency or ministering brothers/sisters to coordinate this.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”