Problem logging in.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Mrs.Davis.223

Problem logging in.

Post by Mrs.Davis.223 »

My dads account is having a fit! We have gone through all the password and username resets and it still doesn’t let us log in. We try to set up a new account using his member number but it is already attached to his account. But we have tried everything to log in and nothing works. I have attached a photo of what it tells us every time we try to log in. Even immediately after resetting password and having username given through email. We are going crazy.
Attachments
849A41B3-E9C6-4D48-962D-E7C885521D36.png
(453.02 KiB) Not downloaded yet
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Problem logging in.

Post by russellhltn »

My advice is to slow down. First off, I've found in the distant past that a changed password may take some time before it syncs everywhere.

Secondly, it appears that you're trying to do this on a phone - which is notorious for fat-fingered entry.

This forum is for user-to-user help. The official support pages for LDS Account issues can be found here:

https://ldsaccount.lds.org/help/showAllQuestions

Most common questions and problems can be solved by following the information on that page. If you have a question or problem not answered, click on the "I didn't find an answer to my question." link at the bottom of the page and then select "Additional Support Options". You will see a form to enter information to allow the official LDS Account support personnel to help you.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”