Gospel library crashing on my computer

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

oyewoleop

Gospel library crashing on my computer

Post by oyewoleop »

kindly advice me on what to do. Whenever I open my gospel library on windows 10, it crashes immediately after trying to open any of the books.
carsonm

Re: Gospel library crashing on my computer

Post by carsonm »

Besides seeing that you have Windows 10, I don't know enough of what you setup is to give you any specific pointers, however here are some things to check.
1) what update of Windows 10 are you running? you can check this by typing in "about your PC" in the search area and then selecting it. What "version" of Windows 10 are you running? 1511? 1607? 1703 or 1709?
2) How much storage space do you have available on your Windows 10 computer? If you are running on a laptop/tablet that only has 32 GB on it (without a SD card in it to move programs and data to.) and you are running or have installed a few apps or programs on it, you may have run out of storage space.

3) Do you get a message when it crashes? If so, what is that message?

Knowing a bit more about your computer setup may be able to help get closer to a resolution.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel library crashing on my computer

Post by sbradshaw »

Also, what version of Gospel Library are you running, and do you know if it has the latest content catalog installed (I don't have a Windows device so I'm not sure where it reports the content catalog version, but it might show under Settings, or displayed you compose a feedback email)?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”