Trouble with Missionary Portal Access

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
kslavik

Trouble with Missionary Portal Access

Post by kslavik »

I had an interview with my YSA Bishop today to open my mission papers. I tried logging into the missionary portal afterwards, but the tab just says "non-missionary" and I can't access any of the missionary portal's features, even though my Bishop has all of my information correct and I am officially in his records as someone who has opened their mission papers. Any ideas what could be wrong?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Trouble with Missionary Portal Access

Post by sbradshaw »

Is your LDS Account correctly tied to your membership record number? You can check at LDSAccount.LDS.org.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
kslavik

Post by kslavik »

It was, but it's all working now, thanks anyways!
loganmower

Post by loganmower »

I can log into the missionary portal but then there are no options to go into. The only option across the top is HOME.
laurenrayjay

Post by laurenrayjay »

I'm having the same problem! How did you get it working?
Tristin97

Post by Tristin97 »

I'm having trouble as well, I get to the checklist menu and when I try to access the likes of the education and service form is redirects me back to the checklist menu. I can't access any of the forms. Anyone know what the problem is?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Tristin97 wrote:I'm having trouble as well, I get to the checklist menu and when I try to access the likes of the education and service form is redirects me back to the checklist menu. I can't access any of the forms. Anyone know what the problem is?
Just to avoid risk of misunderstanding, this is a user-to-user forum, not an official help channel. While other forum users do often provide helpful answers, for cases that urgently need solutions, the official help channels should be quicker and more reliable. If there is not a 'Help' or similar link or button on one of the relevant pages, the 'Feedback' link should send a request for help to a Church service missionary who can route the request to the appropriate personnel.

(If you use the 'Feedback' link, it's likely the first response will be instruction to clear the browser cache and delete all cookies. It can save a message round trip if you do those actions up front and say you have done those actions in the first request for help.)
morraymabel

Post by morraymabel »

Key indicator
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Many times, systems don't become fully functional until 24 hours after a change is recorded.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ash75

Trouble with the prefield training in my missionary portal

Post by ash75 »

I already saw the first 4 "The District" videos but, it doesn't appear like that. When I tried to Mark as complete it just stays as if I didn't watch anything and when I tried to mark it by myself it says that I need to finish the course even though I already did it. It's the same with the missionary handbook, preach my Gospel chapter 3, and the rest of the prefield training part

Return to “Main Church Website”